Two newly qualified divers!


These are the photos that we submitted to PADI for our Advanced Open Water Diver qualification cards.
We finished up our last two dives yesterday. We did our Deep Dive and Navigation Dive at Capernwray, the in-shore dive location nearest us.
I had a leaky dry suit and got cold, especially on the second dive. It was uncomfortable. The ascent on the deep dive felt odd and both Henry and I felt the need to hug rocks as we both felt like we were too buoyant, but really we were fine. It was just the cork-like feeling you get when coming up from depth.
So, now when we go on our holiday next month, there will be no training to go through. We can just go diving!


2 Comments:
At 3:29 PM,
Kelly said…
Congrats!
At 7:17 AM,
dubaibilly said…
"Tis a small world Peggy. I do like Mostlymacro's site, he is a great nature photographer. Interestingly, although I own a house on Skopelos, I have yet to visit Skiathos! Maybe one day.
Cheers
Dubaibilly
Post a Comment
<< Home